mortgage assistance Support



The United States Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) has trained housing counselors who can talk through your situation and options with you. They're ready to help with your questions about credit, foreclosure, rentals, and much more. Find a HUD counselor here.


If you have been unable to qualify for the programs we offer, talk to a specialized HUD Foreclosure Avoidance Counselor. HUD can connect you with an approved foreclosure avoidance counselor. These counselors can help you understand your options and prepare a plan of action, free of charge. Find a counselor here.


If you are currently unemployed, there are numerous resources to help you get through it and find a new job or new career path. Here are two that might be helpful.


The Federal-State Unemployment Insurance Program provides benefits to people who are unemployed and meet state eligibility requirements. To see if you qualify for income from unemployment insurance and to get help applying for your benefits, visit your state's unemployment website.


This is a free site dedicated to helping people find a job. You'll find a comprehensive list of workforce services in your area and all over the country, as well as job search tools and tips, educational resources and state services.

Housing Assistance

If you're leaving your home and facing financial difficulty, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) can help.

HUD offers a wide variety of resources, including search tools that can assist you in finding affordable apartments in your area and all over the country. Working with HUD, you can also find out if you're eligible for public housing, and search for available units anywhere in the U.S.